Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much would one have to pay one's GP to get diagnosed with

How much would one have to pay one's GP to get diagnosed with

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I can't help but feel that to say people have a 'fundamental right to sex' represents something of a can of worms.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can't help but feel that to say people have a 'fundamental right to sex' represents something of a can of worms.
    A fundamental right to "pursue" sex, no? That's a very different thing to a fundamental right to sex.

A fundamental right to "pursue" sex, no? That's a very different thing to a fundamental right to sex.
    No. That's what the headline says, but the actual quote from the judge refers to "a fundamental right to sex", which strikes me as carte blanche for Johnny Rapist.

You've just conjured the end sequence on a episode of the Benny Hill Show. (Ask an adult).

Ah, to stop the person being sent to a low or medium secure hospital because of his 'offending behaviour', no doubt.

He only touches women (or men) up because he's autistic. And has a fundamental right to sex. Obviously a greater fundamental right than that of a woman (or man) not to be molested by a mentalist.

Lawyers and judges should be embarassed to take their salaries and fees for supporting this sort of nonsense.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You've just conjured the end sequence on a episode of the Benny Hill Show. (Ask an adult).
    :yaketysax:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Ah, to stop the person being sent to a low or medium secure hospital because of his 'offending behaviour', no doubt.

He only touches women (or men) up because he's autistic. And has a fundamental right to sex. Obviously a greater fundamental right than that of a woman (or man) not to be molested by a mentalist.

Lawyers and judges should be embarassed to take their salaries and fees for supporting this sort of nonsense.
    I don't think they're called mentalists any more, i.

The PC term is 'loonies'.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. That's what the headline says, but the actual quote from the judge refers to "a fundamental right to sex", which strikes me as carte blanche for Johnny Rapist.
    But this fella has never actually been charged with any criminal offence. Are you really arguing that we should be restricting freedoms on socially awkward but law abiding people?

But this fella has never actually been charged with any criminal offence. Are you really arguing that we should be restricting freedoms on socially awkward but law abiding people?
    How was your tasting menu?