Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That was a terribly disappointing chinese.

That was a terribly disappointing chinese.

Didn't stick to my guns, see? Others wanted to order the proper stuff. 'Sea-Spiced Szechuan Pork', that sort of nonsense.

No ribs. No balls. No gloop. No party.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Didn't stick to my guns, see? Others wanted to order the proper stuff. 'Sea-Spiced Szechuan Pork', that sort of nonsense.

'Sea-spiced'? So...salt and MSG, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Sea-spiced'? So...salt and MSG, then?
    I've no idea, to be fair. By the time the food arrived I was several beers and a bottle and a half of Fleurie in.

I need a pint and some food.

I've no idea, to be fair. By the time the food arrived I was several beers and a bottle and a half of Fleurie in.

I need a pint and some food.
    Happily, I'm sure The Pied Bull will be able to answer these needs. Would sir care for the Philly Cheese Steak (I think this is a steak sandwich)? The roast beef ploughmans? Or the ham, double and and chips?

Happily, I'm sure The Pied Bull will be able to answer these needs. Would sir care for the Philly Cheese Steak (I think this is a steak sandwich)? The roast beef ploughmans? Or the ham, double and and chips?
    Dear God, ham egg and chips? That might save my bacon, as it were.

A pint of Guinness is also definitely required.

Dear God, ham egg and chips? That might save my bacon, as it were.

A pint of Guinness is also definitely required.
    Don't choose too soon. They also offer a 'Barley risotto' with fresh thyme, kale and roasted baby carrots.

God, being a vegetarian must suck. No wonder they're all such miserable ****s.

Don't choose too soon. They also offer a 'Barley risotto' with fresh thyme, kale and roasted baby carrots.

God, being a vegetarian must suck. No wonder they're all such miserable ****s.
    Barley is one thing - but barley risotto? How can it be risotto when it's entirely lacking in ris?

I'd eat it with a rare steak on the side, mind.

Chinese can piss off. Wife left some salt & pepper rib on the new (as yet untreated) walnut bar (which I specifically told her not to go near) and it's stained.

I blaming the Chinese otherwise I'll get a divorce!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Chinese can piss off. Wife left some salt & pepper rib on the new (as yet untreated) walnut bar (which I specifically told her not to go near) and it's stained.

It'll add character, p.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

You know you'll never be able to look at it agains without seeing the stain, don't you? It'll irk you basically until you either move or die. From now on, you'll always hate that walnut bar.

She's basically ruined your life.