Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you smell of AWIMB?

What do you smell of AWIMB?

I have recently transitioned from Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza to Terre d'Hermès and am digging it ('terre' - 'digging it' - geddit?).

How about the rest of you?

Sandalwood
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have recently transitioned from Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza to Terre d'Hermès and am digging it ('terre' - 'digging it' - geddit?).

Tom Ford, Tobacco Oud.

When I wqas courting the glw she told me once that she loved my natural smell, "a mixture of Scotch and fags."

I was rather pleased with that.

you have a whiff of lavender about you?

I have strong scent of manly pheremones, b

and this, probably.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Token, your mum comment
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sandalwood
    Never again will I make that mistake. I kept catching a whiff of myself and being horrified.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Tom Ford, Tobacco Oud.

When I wqas courting the glw she told me once that she loved my natural smell, "a mixture of Scotch and fags."

I was rather pleased with that.
    That's nice - if a little emetic.

I started to go off Acqua di Parma when I found out in one of those Bernie Gunther books that it was Goebbels' scent of choice.

That's nice - if a little emetic.

I started to go off Acqua di Parma when I found out in one of those Bernie Gunther books that it was Goebbels' scent of choice.
    Given Fat Hermann's excellent taste in wine, narcotics and chicks, I'd be happy to take his advice about Kóln, if you follow me.

I am a man b. Specifically a heterosexual man and I wear no perfume preferring to exude only the scent of testosterone, sweat and a very faint whiff of píss (drives the girlies wild d'ya see?)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Given Fat Hermann's excellent taste in wine, narcotics and chicks, I'd be happy to take his advice about Kóln, if you follow me.
    Exactly - no one is all bad