Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Emery out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    What about the fact that we're giving away needless goals because we try to play the ball out from the box after goal kicks?

What about the fact that we're not seeing those great team goals finished off with a Rambo backheel or kung-fu lob over the 'keeper?

What about the fact that we don't do the sexy in MF? That the only creativity we have is when Auba and Laca pass to each other?

I don't mind being a EL-level side as long as we score some sexy goals. Auba's on fire, but where's the sexy MF Wengerball?
    Firstly, you are slightly missing the point that we had to move on from Wenger, what has happened so far under Unai is irrelevant.

Secondly, if you think we didn't score sexy goals last year or this year you haven't been watching. Did you watch the 4-2 win over Spurs? Was it Leicester that we scored as good a goal as this club or the PL has ever seen?

Again, more revisionism. We played some great stuff last year and went on a great 20 plus game run until we had injuries at the back. Since then it has been poor but Unai deserves time to turn it around. He's trying to integrate young players, he's trying to work with a dysfunctional back four which has been missing players, he's trying to figure out how best to use his new players - these things take time and we should be patient rather than undermining him and whining like little bitches.

We should be bigger than that. We should be the Arsenal.

WES stop banging on about that 20 game run you sound like a massive retard.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    And if anyone should know what a massive retard sounds like ...

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    And if anyone should know what a massive retard sounds like ...
    You wish you was as cool as me, cűnt.

You wish you was as cool as me, cűnt.
    I wish I was as young as you definitely

Let it be noted for those who want Emery out that John Bunnell is with you. He has consulted his intellect, provided it with the facts available to him and come to the conclusion that Emery should leave.

You, all of you, are as one with John Bunnell.

Just saying like.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Let it be noted for those who want Emery out that John Bunnell is with you. He has consulted his intellect, provided it with the facts available to him and come to the conclusion that Emery should leave.

You, all of you, are as one with John Bunnell.

Just saying like.
    Trouble is I agree with you - bad times

We really need a 'Like' button on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    No I said that was the final straw. There’s a number of reasons he should be sacked. His choice of captain being one. His inability to find a settled and balanced midfield. A lack of any kind of philosophy in our approach. A defense as bad (if not worse) than the one Wenger left him with. His negative approach in general.
    Who would you have made captain?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Who would you have made captain?
    Ozil for the lols imo.