Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Emery out!

Emery out!

Shsgshdhdhhd

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Shsgshdhdhhd
    I was happy to reserve judgment until he’d had a full season to show us his philosophy. I was happy to give him a couple of seasons without worrying overly about results, so long as we could see what he is trying to achieve.

The answer appears to be that he has no philosophy or vision beyond ‘don’t under any circumstances play a midfield with any creativity’.

In short, it is with some regret that I must join the vulgar hordes on the bandwagon and declare myself and Emeryouter.

I hate him for doing this to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was happy to reserve judgment until he’d had a full season to show us his philosophy. I was happy to give him a couple of seasons without worrying overly about results, so long as we could see what he is trying to achieve.

The answer appears to be that he has no philosophy or vision beyond ‘don’t under any circumstances play a midfield with any creativity’.

In short, it is with some regret that I must join the vulgar hordes on the bandwagon and declare myself and Emeryouter.

Playing Torreira as a no.8/10 is the final straw. Get this **** out of my club.

If only we had a talented 10 in the squad...

So you want to sack the manager because he played a midfielder in a position you don't think he is most suited to?

Yup, can't argue with that logic.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    So you want to sack the manager because he played a midfielder in a position you don't think he is most suited to?

No I said that was the final straw. There’s a number of reasons he should be sacked. His choice of captain being one. His inability to find a settled and balanced midfield. A lack of any kind of philosophy in our approach. A defense as bad (if not worse) than the one Wenger left him with. His negative approach in general.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

we set up wrong from the kick off. We are not in the position to allow the opposition to attack and shut up shop. we'll always conceed. and at the same time no service for our attack.

That being said looking back if we had taken our chances we should have had 4 goals. but we never seem to. The only one who can take their chances is Auba,

Pepe is unfortuantley proving to be rather useless

No I said that was the final straw. There’s a number of reasons he should be sacked. His choice of captain being one. His inability to find a settled and balanced midfield. A lack of any kind of philosophy in our approach. A defense as bad (if not worse) than the one Wenger left him with. His negative approach in general.
    Fair points bgm. I’ve seen more direction and control from a Leicester chairman’s helicopter than being shown by Emery over the past few months.
    I’m as relieved as many to see the back of Wenger but there are so many of those hangover issues unaddressed.

Pfffft. Reserving judgment is for homos and commies.

How about an Olé Emery swap
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'