Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Was always going to happen. Game over now.

Was always going to happen. Game over now.

Set up to fail from the kick off

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Jesus. We must be the only side that can consistently make a very poor United look like Barcelona.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Jesus. We must be the only side that can consistently make a very poor United look like Barcelona.
    Was always gonna happen. You can’t go there set up like this. It might work if we had decent defenders. But we always going to conceded.

It’s so ****ing boring being an arsenal fan.

You thought they looked like Barcelona that half? Wow.

we lose at least 1 runner every time they flood forward.

More often it’s the guy most central to the goal.

Ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You thought they looked like Barcelona that half? Wow.
    Figure of speech, Wes. I’m afraid my faith in Emery is fading faster than my summer tan.

Figure of speech, Wes. I’m afraid my faith in Emery is fading faster than my summer tan.
    Keep the faith, 7s. Remember his most important quality is that he isn’t Wenger. I also get frustrated with him playing on the counter when we shouldn’t need to, putting Xhaka in the team etc but when I have those moments I simply remember us failing year after year for the same reason while Wenger sat there and watched it happen, utterly impotent.

Let’s see how we play when he has fullbacks available to him and heaven forbid maybe even a decent CB (Holding, Saliba) I think much of what we see with 3 at the back, playing on the counter, is because he can’t trust the back four.

One more window, one more season and then let’s see where we are. I mean, you don’t want to be Chelsea, do you?

Arsenal have been a dream home fixture for Utd for ages now, always at a point in the season when the ****s need it as well
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'