Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He wouldn't be playing Kolasinac or AMN if he had the Scotch or Bellerin available. FACT.*

* opinion.
    I believe them both to be available - is that not the case?

Yet the team projections I read in the news paper thingy said that AMN and Kola were expected to play. Which would be really sh1t imo.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I believe them both to be available - is that not the case?

Yet the team projections I read in the news paper thingy said that AMN and Kola were expected to play. Which would be really sh1t imo.
    Team projections in the paper :Hehe: :Hehe: :Hehe: :Hehe: Though in this case they might be right. Bellerin played 90 mins on Saturday so will defintely not feature in the starting line-up. Chambers may well have pushed himself in front of AMN though
    Last edited by Luis Anaconda; 09-30-2019 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Team projections in the paper :Hehe: :Hehe: :Hehe: :Hehe: Though in this case they might be right. Bellering played 90 mins on Saturday so will defintely not feature in the starting line-up. Chambers may well have pushed himself in front of AMN though
    Fair point, well made.

As you know, newspapers will hire virtually anyone who can write any old drivel. Many of them drunkards.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Fair point, well made.

As you know, newspapers will hire virtually anyone who can write any old drivel. Many of them drunkards.
    You should see what magazine companies put up with