10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    #DeletedPosts
    I think we'll win 5-0

Also got my euromillions numbers ready
    02 33 42 47 48 stars 01 02

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    #DeletedPosts
    That Martini chap should do quite well. Holding, Willock and Nelson should enjoy this type of game too. Also, another chance for Mustafi to show he’s better than Luiz.

Our only chance at a trophy and he’s playing Crapanelli up front ffs

P ISS off uNAi

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    That Martini chap should do quite well. Holding, Willock and Nelson should enjoy this type of game too. Also, another chance for Mustafi to show he’s better than Luiz.
    Two games two cleans sheets - the boy is promising

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Do you think that's why Luiz was bought?

I spent the whole of last season and the summer wanting Mustafi to fück off, but 5 games into the season and I now get reassured when I see him chiselled German features in the middle of our back line, instead of the curly haired Chav.

Given Papa Sok's being playing worse since partnered with Luiz, I'd be happy for Squadron to start against Utd now, and as I say, this love for Mustafi all comes from buying Luiz.

Job done. Money well spent. Now give Luiz a one way tube ticket to West London and tell him never to darken our doors again. I hate the cünt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Do you think that's why Luiz was bought?

I spent the whole of last season and the summer wanting Mustafi to fück off, but 5 games into the season and I now get reassured when I see him chiselled German features in the middle of our back line, instead of the curly haired Chav.

Given Papa Sok's being playing worse since partnered with Luiz, I'd be happy for Squadron to start against Utd now, and as I say, this love for Mustafi all comes from buying Luiz.

Job done. Money well spent. Now give Luiz a one way tube ticket to West London and tell him never to darken our doors again. I hate the cünt.
    I rather like Luiz

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I rather like Luiz
    Vergil van Dick would look a right cnut behind our midfield (Xhaka).
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I rather like Luiz
    I've only been watching on dodgy streams, but Sok has played with loads of different partners since he signed, and he's looked his worst when playing with the Chav.

When will we learn that the Chavs only sell us sleeper agents? When we have the FBs fit, I want Holding and Chambers given a run of five games in a row. Then we can decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I've only been watching on dodgy streams, but Sok has played with loads of different partners since he signed, and he's looked his worst when playing with the Chav.

When will we learn that the Chavs only sell us sleeper agents? When we have the FBs fit, I want Holding and Chambers given a run of five games in a row. Then we can decided.
    They are not really sleeper agents, just players perhaps that they may not really miss very much by selling to a rival.

Bit like when United sold us Silvestre.