Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Proper rain, this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    St Greta of Aspergers warned us, and we failed to listen.
    You would mock a young girls affliction c? For shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Trump upstaging her big entrance at the Climate summit WD the Donald imo
    Did he march over and grab her fanny?

The Woodbine's still OK, is it?

I suppose more drinking happens over on the Holloway Road side these days.
    I went to The Woodbine for the first time in ages. That is when I walked past The Arsenal Tavern.
    I've been going to the Pins or Tollington recently, fancied a change.

I remember drinking outside The Arsenal Tavern on a sunny day, years and years ago, and an old boy with a zimmer shuffled by. He could barely walk and was wearing a Spurs shirt under his jacket. He got absolute dogs abuse for the age it seemed to take him to pass. When he got past the crowd he turned around and shouted "Fúck off, you Arsenal ****s". He got a loud cheer
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    talking of washing away sins, when did the grotty shíthole that is The Arsenal Tavern close?
    During the off-season, I think. I did actually use it last season as the Woodbine became too crowded, hot and oppressive for me. I'm struggling with busy pubs in my dotage. A bit of space to breath, and maybe even somewhere to sit or at least put the pint down. In fact now they serve Hells in the ground I'll have a couple in there. Also saves 20 minutes+ in the damned queue.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I went to The Woodbine for the first time in ages. That is when I walked past The Arsenal Tavern.
    I've been going to the Pins or Tollington recently, fancied a change.

I remember drinking outside The Arsenal Tavern on a sunny day, years and years ago, and an old boy with a zimmer shuffled by. He could barely walk and was wearing a Spurs shirt under his jacket. He got absolute dogs abuse for the age it seemed to take him to pass. When he got past the crowd he turned around and shouted "Fúck off, you Arsenal ****s". He got a loud cheer
    Epic bantz, i.

I remember driving past it after the game on the day we beat Leicester in 2004. The suitably refreshed patrons were blocking the road having an impromptu football match.

I was driving a convertible

In that case, I'm afraid you deserved everything, sc...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Epic bantz, i.

I remember driving past it after the game on the day we beat Leicester in 2004. The suitably refreshed patrons were blocking the road having an impromptu football match.

I was involved in that

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I was involved in that
    I expect you laughed at me you *******

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Another 39 days and nights and the world will be flushed clean of all it sins, to be sure.
    Nice thundery band incoming on the back edge now. May have to pop outside to see.

Probably, everything was good that day