Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spare a thought for Jorge

Spare a thought for Jorge

It’s his birthday and he’s spending it with one twitter rant after the other

Outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Outstanding
    It's his birthday as well as Bruce Springsteen's AND Floella Benjamin's?

In fact, Floella and Bruce are both 70 today. There's odd, eh?

Outstanding
    Ooh, ooh, what are the subjects of his ire today? I'm going to guess Boris, Tom Watson, The UK in general, Leave voters.

Outstanding
    I quickly took a look, saw 'I'm comparing the British Empire and the Nazis in terms of death toll' and clicked away.

That argument was nonsense when he peddled it on here and it's still fúcking nonsense.

Outstanding
    Has he mentioned how he's going to get his staff down to a 4 day week on the same pay yet?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Has he mentioned how he's going to get his staff down to a 4 day week on the same pay yet?
    Also, he seems to have come out in favour of paying reparations for 'our' colonial past.

'Our'? I thought he was Irish?

Outstanding
    What's his twitter address?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, he seems to have come out in favour of paying reparations for 'our' colonial past.

Reparations, FFS.

My stupid* Great, Great Grandfather sold of 7/8ths of Farnham for pretty much sod all, I'd like that back

*he wasn't at all

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Do we get any money back for the blood and treasure we spent stamping out slavery around the globe?

And do we get back any money from the Frogs, Danes, Krauts and Wops for their invasions and colonisation of us?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    What's his twitter address?
    @smuggerthanowenjones