Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fleabag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fleabag

is it actually any good?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    is it actually any good?
    I enjoyed the first series. By the second one she'd become a little pleased with herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I enjoyed the first series. By the second one she'd become a little pleased with herself.
    The wife watched it. I couldn't be arsed. Woman's stuff imo. I've no interest in the thoughts or feelings of fictional women. It's hard enough dealing with the non-fictional ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The wife watched it. I couldn't be arsed. Woman's stuff imo. I've no interest in the thoughts or feelings of fictional women. It's hard enough dealing with the non-fictional ones.
    It was amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was amusing.
    Every time I happened to flick on to it, there were women. Talking to one another.

I can't imagine that being amusing. Also, didn't she write that fúcking dreadful Killing Eve thing?

No. Not for me, I'm afraid. I'll leave that sort of thing to metropolitan sophisticates like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Every time I happened to flick on to it, there were women. Talking to one another.

I can't imagine that being amusing. Also, didn't she write that fúcking dreadful Killing Eve thing?

No. Not for me, I'm afraid. I'll leave that sort of thing to metropolitan sophisticates like you.
    You realise that women are, well, the same as you really, don't you? Other than having different genitals.

They're just... people.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    is it actually any good?
    Yes.

watch it
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”