Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fleabag

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Poor brain-washed child, that's still given far too much airtime
    One could say groomed and, ergo, abused.

If this generation could get off their energy sucking devices and gaming consoles perhaps that might have an effect on the planet...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you seen the latest batshít crazy rant? Absolutely fruit loop. The more she slags the audience off and tells them how guilty and evil they are for destroying the climate, the more they cheer her. It's yet more evidence of a world gone barking mad.
    Oh yes, it's all getting rather disturbing now. Maybe when she turns 18 and can't play the child card, everyone will start to ignore her

Oh yes, it's all getting rather disturbing now. Maybe when she turns 18 and can't play the child card, everyone will start to ignore her
    I reckon she'll go trans and become Gary Thunberg.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    One could say groomed and, ergo, abused.

If this generation could get off their energy sucking devices and gaming consoles perhaps that might have an effect on the planet...
    Not really. According to these people, the planet's fúcked anyway, so why bother?

Not really. According to these people, the planet's fúcked anyway, so why bother?
    Fúck it, then.

I'm going to do some needless arc welding at the weekend and leave the kitchen lights on

Greta
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Fúck it, then.

I'm going to do some needless arc welding at the weekend and leave the kitchen lights on

Greta
    Don't need a log burner but am tempted to get one

Don't need a log burner but am tempted to get one
    Get yourself a three bar electric fire, p.

Get yourself a three bar electric fire, p.
    Oh, I do need a new patio heater now the kitchen is almost finished

Have you seen the latest batshít crazy rant? Absolutely fruit loop. The more she slags the audience off and tells them how guilty and evil they are for destroying the climate, the more they cheer her. It's yet more evidence of a world gone barking mad.
    I think it's great. She's like Joan of Arc.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I think it's great. She's like Joan of Arc.

?