Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fleabag

Fleabag

is it actually any good?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    is it actually any good?
    I enjoyed the first series. By the second one she'd become a little pleased with herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I enjoyed the first series. By the second one she'd become a little pleased with herself.
    The wife watched it. I couldn't be arsed. Woman's stuff imo. I've no interest in the thoughts or feelings of fictional women. It's hard enough dealing with the non-fictional ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The wife watched it. I couldn't be arsed. Woman's stuff imo. I've no interest in the thoughts or feelings of fictional women. It's hard enough dealing with the non-fictional ones.
    It was amusing.

It was amusing.
    Every time I happened to flick on to it, there were women. Talking to one another.

I can't imagine that being amusing. Also, didn't she write that fúcking dreadful Killing Eve thing?

No. Not for me, I'm afraid. I'll leave that sort of thing to metropolitan sophisticates like you.

is it actually any good?
    Yes.

watch it
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Every time I happened to flick on to it, there were women. Talking to one another.

I can't imagine that being amusing. Also, didn't she write that fúcking dreadful Killing Eve thing?

No. Not for me, I'm afraid. I'll leave that sort of thing to metropolitan sophisticates like you.
    You realise that women are, well, the same as you really, don't you? Other than having different genitals.

They're just... people.

You realise that women are, well, the same as you really, don't you? Other than having different genitals.

They're just... people.
    LOL! Ridicules. They're totally different. Different hormones, different brain chemistry - different brains, in fact.

Oddly enough, the older I've got, the more convinced I am not of our similarities, but our profound differences.

It doesn't make them bad people, you understand. Most of my favourite people are females, in fact. They're just a bit odd.

LOL! Ridicules. They're totally different. Different hormones, different brain chemistry - different brains, in fact.

Oddly enough, the older I've got, the more convinced I am not of our similarities, but our profound differences.

It doesn't make them bad people, you understand. Most of my favourite people are females, in fact. They're just a bit odd.
    Speaking of which, how long until wee Greta gets offed? Poor brain-washed child, that's still given far too much airtime

Speaking of which, how long until wee Greta gets offed? Poor brain-washed child, that's still given far too much airtime
    Have you seen the latest batshít crazy rant? Absolutely fruit loop. The more she slags the audience off and tells them how guilty and evil they are for destroying the climate, the more they cheer her. It's yet more evidence of a world gone barking mad.