Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We are fücking shîte.

We are fücking shîte.

Seriously, that Chav reject has made Papa Sok worse. We need to ditch him asap. And Sok for the minute. I've wanted Mustafi gone for 18 months but 5 games into the season, I want him back in the starting XI.

Callum and Mustafi in the middle for now, until young Rob Holding comes back.

HB, CC, RH, KT. All young. Let them learn to play together. Can't do worse than this shower of shîte.

.....at defending

Simple schoolyard stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Seriously, that Chav reject has made Papa Sok worse. We need to ditch him asap. And Sok for the minute. I've wanted Mustafi gone for 18 months but 5 games into the season, I want him back in the starting XI.

Callum and Mustafi in the middle for now, until young Rob Holding comes back.

HB, CC, RH, KT. All young. Let them learn to play together. Can't do worse than this shower of shîte.
    What’s the tactic in midfield? Doesn’t seem to be any with or, without the ball. Seems to be a real issue with the coaching. Honestly think this manager will do well to survive the season.

He’s gone...assuming we lose this and to United then that’s 5 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses since April...18 from 45

That’s not even top6 form.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    What’s the tactic in midfield? Doesn’t seem to be any with or, without the ball. Seems to be a real issue with the coaching. Honestly think this manager will do well to survive the season.
    We used to have Coq, Santi and Ozil with Alexis out wide. If we'd added Auba to that side, and been able to bring through AMN as a MF, we could have been challenging. We buy Mustafi, Xhaka and Torreira and two aren't starters and the third shouldn't be.

Dick should rsign tonight. Let Freddie take over - at least young Saka can understand what he says.

A manager who can't speak English and makes the players watch 2 hrs of video analysis a day without being able to communicate what he thinks comprehensibly is a recipe for disaster. I hate Dick, and Kroenke. And Luiz. Chav CHs are always a disaster for us. I reckon they're gonna get us relegated.