Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Would you swap Emery for Mourinho?

Would you swap Emery for Mourinho?

I would. Would be nice to see an Arsenal that can defend a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Aside from being a 24 carat kyunt of the highest order, whose bickered and sniped at Arsenal and Wenger for years, his brand of football would represent a decline, that I’m not yet sure, even Emery is capable of equalling.

I'd rather have GG back.

But we don't have any defenders who can defend so it won't make any difference. I'd give Holding and Chambers a go with Hector and KT3. They're young so perhaps could learn to play together.

Oh, you have PM, btw.

That would be the Jose Mourinho who had a far more expensive and better Chelsea squad than we currently have at Arsenal on the verge of a relegation battle? Not battling for the league, not fighting it out for a CL place or even a EL place, on the verge of a relegation battle.

And who was then sacked at Man U for under achieving again with a very expensive squad.

Yup - can’t see any flaws in that theory.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    That would be the Jose Mourinho who had a far more expensive and better Chelsea squad than we currently have at Arsenal on the verge of a relegation battle? Not battling for the league, not fighting it out for a CL place or even a EL place, on the verge of a relegation battle.

And who was then sacked at Man U for under achieving again with a very expensive squad.

Yup - can’t see any flaws in that theory.
    The biggest flaw is that Mourinho is an utter cünt who should be allowed nowhere near our club.

Jose would be like a holiday for them.

Just get Simeone...suspect Xhaka would turn into Vieira after a couple of games imo