Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dog and Duck 0 Royal Arsenal 3

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    :thumbip:

I've got the Vienna game of VHS somewhere so will look out one day for your starring moment

5-2 the Sheff Utd match
    George was mad about us conceding two

You were quite the lucky charm as far as goals were concerned, Monty
    If you can find footage of the warm up for the Sheff Utd game you might see my sister (who was standing next to the goal to collect loose balls) taking one directly in the tits from a Vinny Jones humdinger.

All that solemn bowing he undertakes whenever there's a minute's silence is folly
    He's thinking of all that human flesh laid out on the slap
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    If you can find footage of the warm up for the Sheff Utd game you might see my sister (who was standing next to the goal to collect loose balls) taking one directly in the tits from a Vinny Jones humdinger.
    If I wanted to see your sister handling balls I'd be on PorhHub, mate.

Burney "That Vienna game was our first one back in Europe after the ban, wasn't it? I remember being entirely confident that we'd stroll the European Cup after that. Fúcking Benfica. "

Yep
    I shared your confidence yet 2 rounds and we were out
    Such a disappointment
    Bearing in mind the qualification criteria I thought it'd be such a tough competition to get back into and that we'd badly blown our chance

Burney "That Vienna game was our first one back in Europe after the ban, wasn't it? I remember being entirely confident that we'd stroll the European Cup after that. Fúcking Benfica. "

Yep
    I shared your confidence yet 2 rounds and we were out
    Such a disappointment
    Bearing in mind the qualification criteria I thought it'd be such a tough competition to get back into and that we'd badly blown our chance
    Lovely goal from Souper Kev at the Stadium of Light, though.

Beautiful assist from Rocky, I think?

Acshurely, builders working on the North Bank sanitation/renovation to make it all-seater discovered an egg of gigantic proportions which subsequently hatched to reveal Gunnersaurus
    It's in the history s it must be true
    Seriously, though. Did they find the remains of the horse?

They found nothing then but when excavating Highbury in 2006 I'm certain they unearthed one of his shoes

I remember watching that in a nightclub in Sheffiels

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Lovely goal from Souper Kev at the Stadium of Light, though.

Beautiful assist from Rocky, I think?
    https://twitter.com/90sarsenal/statu...87929119830016

1-0 in a difficult away tie and Michael Thomas refused to come on as sub - or played silly buggers warming up behind the goal - and we concede the equaliser. Legend, my arse

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    https://twitter.com/90sarsenal/statu...87929119830016

1-0 in a difficult away tie and Michael Thomas refused to come on as sub - or played silly buggers warming up behind the goal - and we concede the equaliser. Legend, my arse
    I loved Souper Kev.

At the end of the '91-2 season, I honestly thought he'd be what we'd later call a cross between DB10 and TH14. Having been too young to watch Chippy much, I really believed he was gonna be the best Arsenal born and bred player of that era. Even better than Merse.

When Merse and Limpar switched flanks and we had Kev and IWWW up top, that was my fave front 4 of all time, barring the Invincibles.

Why did it all go wrong?

Souper Kev fell in awe of Wrighty and would look towards him with deference so much so that he'd pass up on goalscoring chances which any greedy striker would have taken in preference to passing to a more obstructed IWWW
    Became a bit punchy too