Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog and Duck 0 Royal Arsenal 3

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Arsène to come home, you mean?
    No c. Zizou is how the french refer to Zidane. They refer to Arséne as Le senile Old Çunt

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    The dignity left when we got owned by the Septic. It had been going since we left Highbury and got that green dinosaur.

But how can we even pretend to be dignified with the Septic appointing Dick to manage us?

Let's embrace it, C. Let's move to Germany, come 2nd to Bayern and play in the CL.

No more Sperz, Chavs, Scousers, Mancs and beastly Watford to worry about.

I do like the way everyone's now starting to see that I've been right all along. That big, green, choker-wearing, Jurassic Park cash-in, theropod **** has been an embarrassment since day one and his appearance was always the thin end of the wedge.

For me, he bears far more responsibility for the current state of our club than Kroenke, Gazidis and Emery put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do like the way everyone's now starting to see that I've been right all along. That big, green, choker-wearing, Jurassic Park cash-in, theropod **** has been an embarrassment since day one and his appearance was always the thin end of the wedge.

For me, he bears far more responsibility for the current state of our club than Kroenke, Gazidis and Emery put together.
    You only feel that ways because you’re too young to remember the real North Bank, whence he came.

He’s one of us, the great green slipper wearing galoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You only feel that ways because you’re too young to remember the real North Bank, whence he came.

He’s one of us, the great green slipper wearing galoot.
    I remember the North Bank. I don't remember seeing a 7 foot animal on there. Well, not a green one, anyway.

I remember the North Bank. I don't remember seeing a 7 foot animal on there. Well, not a green one, anyway.
    Don't be mean - as a kid I used to dream about being inside Gunnersaurus.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Don't be mean - as a kid I used to dream about being inside Gunnersaurus.
    Is that because Gunnersaurus has been inside you?

And why has that not already been tapped home? Is it too obvious? Already implied in the assist?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Is that because Gunnersaurus has been inside you?

And why has that not already been tapped home? Is it too obvious? Already implied in the assist?
    I knew the bloke who used to wear the outfit. He worked for the Junior Gunners.

Nice bloke, although I never dreamt of being inside him.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I knew the bloke who used to wear the outfit. He worked for the Junior Gunners.

Nice bloke, although I never dreamt of being inside him.
    His involvement with the Junior Gunners tells me he's a nonce.

It's a man named Rex
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

His involvement with the Junior Gunners tells me he's a nonce.
    I served as a ballboy at Highbury for 4 games and travelled with the JG's to dozens of away games and I didn't get f*cked by anyone