Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog and Duck 0 Royal Arsenal 3

Dog and Duck 0 Royal Arsenal 3

We’re a pub team playing against pub teams, boys.

How did it come to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

How did it come to this?
    :sigh: You joyless old ******* C
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Just realistic, b. 22 lads chasing a ball around like junior school kids? We’re supposed to be The Arsenal, for all love.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    That was good fun. Booyakasaka and Martinez were great. Obviously Emery hasn’t got much of a clue. But, that’ll soon be fixed with a quick sacking. Plenty of handy young talent for another coach to work with.

Just realistic, b. 22 lads chasing a ball around like junior school kids? We’re supposed to be The Arsenal, for all love.
    I quite like it, C. None of those beastly Britishers putting our back 4 under pressure. A young black winger doing the biz coming from the yoof team, not costing 70 millions. And Auba showing he's about 3 or 4 divisions above everyone else on the pitch.

Maybe we should move to Germany after Brexit. Come 2nd to Bayern and make the CL most years.

Basically, I'd rather beat the Dog and Duck instead of drop points at Watford.

I mean, even Mustafi found this level to his liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I quite like it, C. None of those beastly Britishers putting our back 4 under pressure. A young black winger doing the biz coming from the yoof team, not costing 70 millions. And Auba showing he's about 3 or 4 divisions above everyone else on the pitch.

Maybe we should move to Germany after Brexit. Come 2nd to Bayern and make the CL most years.

Basically, I'd rather beat the Dog and Duck instead of drop points at Watford.

I mean, even Mustafi found this level to his liking.
    Consider the dignity of The Arsenal, g. This is making me depressed.

Consider the dignity of The Arsenal, g. This is making me depressed.
    The dignity left when we got owned by the Septic. It had been going since we left Highbury and got that green dinosaur.

But how can we even pretend to be dignified with the Septic appointing Dick to manage us?

Let's embrace it, C. Let's move to Germany, come 2nd to Bayern and play in the CL.

No more Sperz, Chavs, Scousers, Mancs and beastly Watford to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    The dignity left when we got owned by the Septic. It had been going since we left Highbury and got that green dinosaur.

But how can we even pretend to be dignified with the Septic appointing Dick to manage us?

Let's embrace it, C. Let's move to Germany, come 2nd to Bayern and play in the CL.

No more Sperz, Chavs, Scousers, Mancs and beastly Watford to worry about.
    I might move to the Andaman Islands. Not the dry one. Or the one with the homicidal savages though. A nice beach, a bamboo shack, no WiFi and no football. That’s what I need.

Oh give it a farkin rest will you ya whining old çunstache. Anyways, Zizou's

How did it come to this?
    time at Real is nearly over - you see where I'm going with this c?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    time at Real is nearly over - you see where I'm going with this c?
    Arsène to come home, you mean?