Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WD Saka and Emi Martinez

WD Saka and Emi Martinez

Willock too

Thank god we offloaded Mykhitaryan to make room for these lads.

Yes indeed!

A much more resolute performance overall than of late
    The team actually looked like one for a change and (gasp) knew what to do
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Willock too

Agreed. Willock looks useful. When Dani came on, I'd have taken off LT, and dropped Willock back. He's taller and faster and think he could play that role as well as AM/no.10

Willock too

thoughts Chambers did well.

and Mustafi
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    thoughts Chambers did well.

and Mustafi
    Thought Chambers had a great game. Could actually cross as well!
    Martinez deserves a shot in goal (although I still think Leno is decent). Luiz however, liability

Willock too

I bet Pepe wasn't pleased to see Saka Score.

Though once Pepe came on they didn't know what to do with him as he causes fear. they don't know to give him space or get nutmeged. but for 72 million he'll have one hell of a nutmeg highlight reel at the end of the season.

then again Sanogo used to cause confusion like a spinning top as he would be in areas normally footballers don't go.

I liked Auba taking his goal when he could have slipped it to Pepe for a tap in (although the silly boy was offside, so maybe that's why he didn't)

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Though once Pepe came on they didn't know what to do with him as he causes fear. they don't know to give him space or get nutmeged. but for 72 million he'll have one hell of a nutmeg highlight reel at the end of the season.

then again Sanogo used to cause confusion like a spinning top as he would be in areas normally footballers don't go.
    Watching Pepe I realised I kept wanting to say, "Unlucky Theo."

£72 million?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Everyone seems terrified of what Pepe might do, even though he’s done nothing at all yet. Bit annoying really. You’d hope he’d have a few good months of form before teams really started paying extra attention to him. Instead he’s a marked man already. He’s almost got ‘second season syndrome’ after 4 weeks.

Still, if it leaves plenty of room for Saka to run riot

Everyone seems terrified of what Pepe might do, even though he’s done nothing at all yet. Bit annoying really. You’d hope he’d have a few good months of form before teams really started paying extra attention to him. Instead he’s a marked man already. He’s almost got ‘second season syndrome’ after 4 weeks.

Still, if it leaves plenty of room for Saka to run riot
    once he scores he'll be on flames as they say.

he even **** liverpool up.