Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: <Bill McClaren voice> "There he goes, now; fifteen stones of prime African beef."

<Bill McClaren voice> "There he goes, now; fifteen stones of prime African beef."

But enough about me. This Nico chap though; not exactly Dany Priso, is he ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    But enough about me. This Nico chap though; not exactly Dany Priso, is he ..
    There you are. Home from the desert. How was it?

Always an honour, a privilege, thanks.

Unai's red & white banner yet waves over the Premier League's mid-table positions, I see

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There you are. Home from the desert. How was it?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Unai's red & white banner yet waves over the Premier League's mid-table positions, I see
    Yes, it would appear that mediocrity is what we have to look forward to for the foreseeable future.

Have you had to register with the EUSSR to ensure you will be able to remain in situ?

Mid-table is over-achieving, apparently. All the stats say we are the worst team ever. Quite the achievement.

And apparently Wenger has decided to spend the rest of his working life playing FIFA. Clever fellow, smart move.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Mid-table is over-achieving, apparently. All the stats say we are the worst team ever. Quite the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Same points as Man Utd, Chelsea and the best-team-ever; Spurs.

Quite the crisis
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Same points as Man Utd, Chelsea and the best-team-ever; Spurs.

Quite the crisis
    The table sometimes lies, IUFG.

Hopefully we'll get a new back four soon, and Unai will find the handbrake lever, and everything will be ok.