Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Did a bunch of sand-snakes really blow up half of KSA's oil capacity?

Did a bunch of sand-snakes really blow up half of KSA's oil capacity?

With home-made/adapted drones/missiles which the totes amazeballs hi-tech US-supplied Saudi military could not even spot, let alone defend against?

US hawks are saying Iran did it. Even if so, isn't Iran being watched like a hawk? Didn't they see this coming? Is the KSA oil infrastructure not defended? Dare KSA or their allies attack Iran when Iran have threatened all US bases and ships, and all KSA allies in return. USA cannot win a war against Iran. Trump doesn't want one. They can't even beat the Taliban after 18 years. Iran's position: "if our oil doesn't get out of the gulf, nobody's does- so lift sanctions".

Houthis in Yemen say the "third deterrence action" to Saudi aggression will be to remove the other half of Saudi oil on 21st September. Unless Saudi calls off their war.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    With home-made/adapted drones/missiles which the totes amazeballs hi-tech US-supplied Saudi military could not even spot, let alone defend against?

US hawks are saying Iran did it. Even if so, isn't Iran being watched like a hawk? Didn't they see this coming? Is the KSA oil infrastructure not defended? Dare KSA or their allies attack Iran when Iran have threatened all US bases and ships, and all KSA allies in return. USA cannot win a war against Iran. Trump doesn't want one. They can't even beat the Taliban after 18 years. Iran's position: "if our oil doesn't get out of the gulf, nobody's does- so lift sanctions".

Houthis in Yemen say the "third deterrence action" to Saudi aggression will be to remove the other half of Saudi oil on 21st September. Unless Saudi calls off their war.

So if Iran didn't do it... and the US didn't do it... who on earth could it have been?

It's fúcking Putin again, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So if Iran didn't do it... and the US didn't do it... who on earth could it have been?

He's stepped in there pretty sharply offering KSA their superior defence systems which have been swatting aside Israeli attacks in Syria, and of course all other oil exporters will benefit.

I have no idea at this stage. But we do at least know where redg has been the last few months, even if we don't know yet who he's been working for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

He's stepped in there pretty sharply offering KSA their superior defence systems which have been swatting aside Israeli attacks in Syria, and of course all other oil exporters will benefit.

I have no idea at this stage. But we do at least know where redg has been the last few months, even if we don't know yet who he's been working for.
    I suppose we should ask ourselves 'Cui bono'. Who wants to see war between the US and Iran, a stock market slump and a global recession? Not the US, not the wiley chinee... perhaps Putin is looking to benefit from increased energy prices? Or North Korea, perhaps kicking capitalism in the gonads?

Or Corbyn. It could be Corbyn.

I suppose we should ask ourselves 'Cui bono'. Who wants to see war between the US and Iran, a stock market slump and a global recession? Not the US, not the wiley chinee... perhaps Putin is looking to benefit from increased energy prices? Or North Korea, perhaps kicking capitalism in the gonads?

John Bolton and Mike Pompeo want war with Iran, and one of them still has his job. Looks like Trump fired the Walrus just in time.

Surely someone has blamed Brexit by now.

fancy a pint?
    Last edited by barrybueno; 09-17-2019 at 09:22 PM.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

This is clearly the work of a Sith Lord imo

My money is on Darth Blair

I assume he's supporting the rebels who claimed responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    [/B]

I assume he's supporting the rebels who claimed responsibility
    The Saudis are the aggressors in the conflict, have killed about 100,000 Yemenis so far, and are using cholera and starvation in an attempt to kill as many more as possible. This attack on their oil infrastructure is a retaliatory attempt to persuade them to basically piss off.

In case anyone has forgotten, Saudi Arabia is the country responsible for 911, Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Aren't there 100's of ISIS training camps in Yemen?

Yes, I'm aware the Saudis are also ****s