Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I can't help wondering how the Jew-dominated Mischon de Reya law firm

I can't help wondering how the Jew-dominated Mischon de Reya law firm

aren't feeling rather conflicted about the damage they're attempting to inflict on the government by taking on the cause of Gina Miller, and in doing so ushering in Corbyn.

Lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    aren't feeling rather conflicted about the damage they're attempting to inflict on the government by taking on the cause of Gina Miller, and in doing so ushering in Corbyn.

Lawyers
    You say 'lawyers ' like it's the lawyers' lack of morals in the face of profit that's the issue.

Can you think of another group commonly thought of as grasping, mean and big-nosed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You say 'lawyers ' like it's the lawyers' lack of morals in the face of profit that's the issue.

Can you think of another group commonly thought of as grasping, mean and big-nosed?
    Ummmmmmm, the Arsenal board?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Ummmmmmm, the Arsenal board?
    Fiszman and Dein, naturally.

Coffee book authors?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Lord Panic...is that a Cartier Tank or JLC Reverso?

Looks a little small for a reverso

Yeah that’s a cartier tank

He’s paired it with a shoddy black leather strap...no reverso wearer would do that imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Multi-millionaire hedge-fund types who were 'physically sick' at the referendum result and so took it upon their good selves to void it?

She might not have a big nose, tbf, but I expect she'd fit in nicely on a mural depicting the Illuminati.

Lord Keen having a mare....