Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Oh no 'Emery Out' is actually a real thing :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    2 year contract too so not like they have to pay a huge amount to get him out in January...or sooner.

Freddie caretaker, wins a few games, gets the job (where have I seen this before lol)
    If it looks like the wheels have really come off they might pull the trigger before top four is lost. Quite some time before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You mean they'll wait until May?
    I don't like this judge people in May Business.
    Far too late now.

How many wasted seasons we gonna have to go through? It can only get to a point where what good players we actually have will want to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If it looks like the wheels have really come off they might pull the trigger before top four is lost. Quite some time before.
    On the other hand we've only lost one game. but I am also thinking about the end of last season.
    It's a shame we've reached this doom and gloom point already. I was actually very excited for this season.

I also think Pepe isn't going to be very good

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't like this judge people in May Business.
    Far too late now.

How many wasted seasons we gonna have to go through? It can only get to a point where what good players we actually have will want to leave.
    I was unwilling to make any sort of judgement last season. Give him 12 months so that we can see what he's trying to do was my view.

I've seen what he's trying to do, and quite clearly what he's trying to do is to suck all the vitality and joy out of our football club, like some sort of Iberian vampyre.

Enough, as Donna Summer and Barbra Streisand told us, is enough. I want him out. I want him out that door now.

He wasn't jumping around much on Sunday
    Whenever the camera showed him, the man was just standing there grimacing
    A Peseta for his thoughts
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    He wasn't jumping around much on Sunday
    Whenever the camera showed him, the man was just standing there grimacing
    A Peseta for his thoughts
    You pay him a peseta. He tells you his thoughts.

Are you going to be any the wiser?

I was unwilling to make any sort of judgement last season. Give him 12 months so that we can see what he's trying to do was my view.

I've seen what he's trying to do, and quite clearly what he's trying to do is to suck all the vitality and joy out of our football club, like some sort of Iberian vampyre.

Enough, as Donna Summer and Barbra Streisand told us, is enough. I want him out. I want him out that door now.
    You mean you do not enjoy our way of stuggling to get out of our own area with risky and needless passes? and the only points we ever get is because Aubamayeng or Lacazette score?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    You mean you do not enjoy our way of stuggling to get out of our own area with risky and needless passes? and the only points we ever get is because Aubamayeng or Lacazette score?
    I know, I'm completely unreasonable, aren't I?

I know, I'm completely unreasonable, aren't I?
    Emery is going to insist on it isn't he he's doomed. it may work occasionally at the Emirates but better to drop it now. or at least drop it when you are 2-0 up

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Quite the achievement from Louise, to have raised Mustafi's stock within a couple of games.
    We feared he was bad, we’d hoped we might be wrong. But no, he’s embarrassingly awful. Being a massive Chelsea **** means he’s missed out on the usual trial period and gone straight to judgement.

Verdict: get rid.