Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oh no 'Emery Out' is actually a real thing :-(

Just Trent "He seems to be doing a lot of evening press conferences. AW always used to go for a jaunty mid-morning time slot."

Unai can't pronounce "Morning" yet so the Press Officer shifts them all to a PM slot to save face
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Well. Apparently Holding will be back next week.

Who would you drop out of Sokratis and Luiz?

Holding and Chambers it is...
    Holding was doing quite well before the injury. Starting to look dominant in the air and becoming a leader at the back. Not sure passing is a particular strength of his either though. Chambers has to be worth another look. Maybe put them both in with Bellerin and Tierney at FB. Might be better balanced?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'd honestly bring back Mustafi. he's not that bad.

I’d rather have a blindfolded Mustafi, than give Luiz another go.

Or even a back 3 / wingbacks

Bellend

Chambers
    Holding
    Tierney

Kolasinac

But no chance of that because he won’t drop certain midfielders.

Need a guy who isn’t afraid...Vieira would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Just Trent "He seems to be doing a lot of evening press conferences. AW always used to go for a jaunty mid-morning time slot."

Unai can't pronounce "Morning" yet so the Press Officer shifts them all to a PM slot to save face
    Bloody furriners, coming over here, taking our jobs, etc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Need a guy who isn’t afraid...Vieira would be interesting.
    Henry and Adams combo imo.

A fúcking disaster waiting to happen, of course, but there would be plenty of passion and speeeerit, no doubt.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I’d rather have a blindfolded Mustafi, than give Luiz another go.
    Quite the achievement from Louise, to have raised Mustafi's stock within a couple of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I like the fella but he needs to sort it out quickly.

Oh and one day Mourinho will be the boss.
    Emery would have lost a sizeable chunk of the fans over the weekend. His recent record, including the back end of last season, doesn’t really show progress.
    He badly needs Bellerin, Tierney and Holding back in the squad to shore up that creaking defence.
    One gets the feeling that the board won’t hang around, if we fail to make top 4, following the recent outlay.

2 year contract too so not like they have to pay a huge amount to get him out in January...or sooner.

Freddie caretaker, wins a few games, gets the job (where have I seen this before lol)

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Emery would have lost a sizeable chunk of the fans over the weekend. His recent record, including the back end of last season, doesn’t really show progress.
    He badly needs Bellerin, Tierney and Holding back in the squad to shore up that creaking defence.
    One gets the feeling that the board won’t hang around, if we fail to make top 4, following the recent outlay.
    You mean they'll wait until May?