Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We're going to beat Villa at home and the geniuses will explain

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Dunno but what were the odds on replacing Wenger with another, erm, Wenger..?
    Hasn't he just taken a job with FIFA?

Now we've got most of his extravagant salary bill off the books maybe we could have got him in to Pulis through the season and see what he can do with these players. Nothing can be as bad as the sheer torture of watching Emery's Arsenal trying to play football. At least under Arsene we were sh1t with some panache.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't know the exact odds, but I'm sure I was assured that pretty much anyhone would be better than Arsene.

Both Wenger and Emery appear to be polishing plenty of turds.

I blame Xhaka.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Now we've got most of his extravagant salary bill off the books maybe we could have got him in to Pulis through the season and see what he can do with these players. Nothing can be as bad as the sheer torture of watching Emery's Arsenal trying to play football. At least under Arsene we were sh1t with some panache.
    At this point in time I'd be happy to see everyone running around like headless chickens kicking anything that moved, before lumping it into the Big Man :georgeknows:

At least it would be a discernible style.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

The season is young enough that I’d bin Emery now and let Ljungberg have a crack. I’m not sure I can stomach 9 months of this ****.

The odds were extremely good I reckon. There are estimated to be approximately

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Dunno but what were the odds on replacing Wenger with another, erm, Wenger..?
    200,000 senile men in France. 99% of them would be french and being french means they would also all be çunts so the search for another senile french çunt would have been quite straightforward.
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 09-16-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The season is young enough that I’d bin Emery now and let Ljungberg have a crack. I’m not sure I can stomach 9 months of this ****.
    Be worth it just to sing the Freddy song again b

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you think we might be cursed? There were stories of builders burying Spurs shirts under the Emirates, perhaps we are suffering from the bad magic? Maybe we should try an exorcism. Anything's worth a go, because 'playing it out from the back' sure isn't working.
    Of course we're cursed. It was Burni and the Ashes.

Summer '96 - the Euro QF Saturday - we broke into a warehouse in Ashburton Grove, tripping in the early afternoon, so we could do a party there that night.

During the party, I cut the artery by my temple, went to hospital and got bandaged up. Came back to the party, but an hour later, it started pîssing blood again. Went back out, the police wouldn't call an ambulance unless we told them who was doing the party. Got to the Rocket on Holloway Rd, called 999 from a phone box but they didn't believe us, even when the security guard came and spoke to them on the phone.

I'm pouring blood and starting to feel weak. Luckily some hippy raver couple who were just on the way to the party saw us and gave me and my best mate a lift to the Hospital. We told them to say what had happened when they went back and got to the door so they got in free and got sorted out some freebies. The other mate who'd come out with me saw to that.

Sunday morning, when a very good (now sadly dead) friend went to the offie, she got lost but then found my trail of blood and followed it back to the party.

So that warehouse tried to kill me, but then Arsène came and won us doubles and built a new stadium on the cünting building. So when we score, you're all jumping up and down on the grave of the warehouse that I fought to the death.

You don't think it's my blood that's cursed, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Of course we're cursed. It was Burni and the Ashes.

Summer '96 - the Euro QF Saturday - we broke into a warehouse in Ashburton Grove, tripping in the early afternoon, so we could do a party there that night.

During the party, I cut the artery by my temple, went to hospital and got bandaged up. Came back to the party, but an hour later, it started pîssing blood again. Went back out, the police wouldn't call an ambulance unless we told them who was doing the party. Got to the Rocket on Holloway Rd, called 999 from a phone box but they didn't believe us, even when the security guard came and spoke to them on the phone.

I'm pouring blood and starting to feel weak. Luckily some hippy raver couple who were just on the way to the party saw us and gave me and my best mate a lift to the Hospital. We told them to say what had happened when they went back and got to the door so they got in free and got sorted out some freebies. The other mate who'd come out with me saw to that.

Sunday morning, when a very good (now sadly dead) friend went to the offie, she got lost but then found my trail of blood and followed it back to the party.

So that warehouse tried to kill me, but then Arsène came and won us doubles and built a new stadium on the cünting building. So when we score, you're all jumping up and down on the grave of the warehouse that I fought to the death.

You don't think it's my blood that's cursed, do you?
    Totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Totally worth it.
    One great series as opposed to ever winning the league again?

If Trump was a Gooner he'd probably try and sue you. Could AWIMB sue you? If AW had kept winning leagues, we'd not have to watch this dago's abortion of a team with the worst defence in my lifetime, the worst MF since Hillier, Selley and Morrow, Rambo gone, Ozil wasted, and the new Gervinho.*

Basically everyone except our two strikers are ****, and Dick's injured one of them playing a friendly in the sodding Emirates Cup.

Only Dick could buy worse CHs than Mustafi.

*Actually, the summer after you cursed us, we lost Cesc, Nasri and AA23, and bought in Gervinho, Santos, Park and Jenkinson.

This is all your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    One great series as opposed to ever winning the league again?

If Trump was a Gooner he'd probably try and sue you. Could AWIMB sue you? If AW had kept winning leagues, we'd not have to watch this dago's abortion of a team with the worst defence in my lifetime, the worst MF since Hillier, Selley and Morrow, Rambo gone, Ozil wasted, and the new Gervinho.*

Basically everyone except our two strikers are ****, and Dick's injured one of them playing a friendly in the sodding Emirates Cup.

Only Dick could buy worse CHs than Mustafi.

*Actually, the summer after you cursed us, we lost Cesc, Nasri and AA23, and bought in Gervinho, Santos, Park and Jenkinson.

This is all your fault.
    So to sum it up, Berni is a ****
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar