Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're going to beat Villa at home and the geniuses will explain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We're going to beat Villa at home and the geniuses will explain

that this shows how much Emery has improved us.

Then we go to Old Trafford.

Honestly, the only thing left to do is laugh.
    Last edited by Sir C; 09-16-2019 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    that this shows how much Emery has improved us.

Then we go to Old Trafford. :hehe

Honestly, the only thing left to do is laugh.
    Mkhitaryan.

Monreal.

what do they have in common?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Mkhitaryan.

Monreal.

they both wanted to leave
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Mkhitaryan.

Monreal.

Their names begin with 'M'.

Their names begin with 'M'.
    Correct.

And they both scored on their debuts this weekend.

The Arsenal. The Midas Touch in reverse.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Correct.

I think you'll find that is Hcuot Sadim Eht.

Correct.

Neither of them would have made any difference to what happened yesterday.........
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Correct.

Do you think we might be cursed? There were stories of builders burying Spurs shirts under the Emirates, perhaps we are suffering from the bad magic? Maybe we should try an exorcism. Anything's worth a go, because 'playing it out from the back' sure isn't working.

Do you think we might be cursed? There were stories of builders burying Spurs shirts under the Emirates, perhaps we are suffering from the bad magic? Maybe we should try an exorcism. Anything's worth a go, because 'playing it out from the back' sure isn't working.
    Dunno but what were the odds on replacing Wenger with another, erm, Wenger..?

Of course we're cursed. It was Burni and the Ashes.

Summer '96 - the Euro QF Saturday - we broke into a warehouse in Ashburton Grove, tripping in the early afternoon, so we could do a party there that night.

During the party, I cut the artery by my temple, went to hospital and got bandaged up. Came back to the party, but an hour later, it started pîssing blood again. Went back out, the police wouldn't call an ambulance unless we told them who was doing the party. Got to the Rocket on Holloway Rd, called 999 from a phone box but they didn't believe us, even when the security guard came and spoke to them on the phone.

I'm pouring blood and starting to feel weak. Luckily some hippy raver couple who were just on the way to the party saw us and gave me and my best mate a lift to the Hospital. We told them to say what had happened when they went back and got to the door so they got in free and got sorted out some freebies. The other mate who'd come out with me saw to that.

Sunday morning, when a very good (now sadly dead) friend went to the offie, she got lost but then found my trail of blood and followed it back to the party.

So that warehouse tried to kill me, but then Arsène came and won us doubles and built a new stadium on the cünting building. So when we score, you're all jumping up and down on the grave of the warehouse that I fought to the death.

You don't think it's my blood that's cursed, do you?