Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We need to can this playing from the back. and the new rule isn't actually helpful

We need to can this playing from the back. and the new rule isn't actually helpful

But at the same time. the rare occasion where Leno kicks it out we never win the midfield battle.

being penned in for 90 minutes aint gonna work.

Also I'd rather Mustafi play at Right back than Maitland Niles.
    at

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    at
    it did sound like Deulofeu was toying with AMN
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    But at the same time. the rare occasion where Leno kicks it out we never win the midfield battle.

being penned in for 90 minutes aint gonna work.

at
    The issue we had ( from what I could see), was that when we did play it long, we still had all our defence in or on the sdge of our area, if you don't push up and lose the first header then you are giving the opposition the ball .... play long but stick your defenders up near the halfway line if that is how you are going to play long.

If you play short you should go wide not up the middle...kids are taught this at a very early age
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

We need to can Emery.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The issue we had ( from what I could see), was that when we did play it long, we still had all our defence in or on the sdge of our area, if you don't push up and lose the first header then you are giving the opposition the ball .... play long but stick your defenders up near the halfway line if that is how you are going to play long.

If you play short you should go wide not up the middle...kids are taught this at a very early age
    Just said exactly this to the Burnley fan at work, he just laughed and pointed out they'd never play it out like that, so not an issue

I’d say can Ozil but can’t be bothered making it Halal

Can Ozil what?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.