Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Unai Emery again?
    we want our Arsene back
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Sokratis and Luiz happened...

Also our midfield general and captain is a complete coward and shouldn’t play again.

Don’t even want him infecting the kids with his sick mind.

Pathetic comments from him and he’s basically hung Aboomerang out to dry.

Please go and take Ozil with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Sokratis and Luiz happened...

Also our midfield general and captain is a complete coward and shouldn’t play again.

Don’t even want him infecting the kids with his sick mind.

Pathetic comments from him and he’s basically hung Aboomerang out to dry.

Please go and take Ozil with you.
    Ozil scapegoat, again! He was our best player until he ran out of gas, a couple more games and he'll be back to his very best. I don't want him defending, it's not his job

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Ozil scapegoat, again! He was our best player until he ran out of gas, a couple more games and he'll be back to his very best. I don't want him defending, it's not his job
    You couldn’t pick out a “best player” from that ****e yesterday. He was average like the rest of them but produced one moment of magic. That’s basically what you get with Ozil now. You play him hoping it’s one of those days where he makes that kind of pass, which is why the *******less Emery doesn’t like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    You couldn’t pick out a “best player” from that ****e yesterday. He was average like the rest of them but produced one moment of magic. That’s basically what you get with Ozil now. You play him hoping it’s one of those days where he makes that kind of pass, which is why the *******less Emery doesn’t like him.
    I'm sorry but after the 1st 10 minutes we pretty much controlled the 1st half and start of the 2nd. Everything good went through Ozil and Ceballos, couple of passes that Ozil in 2 weeks time would have nailed (such as the ball to Pepe, who incidentally was ****ing terrible).

It all went to **** when we kept dicking about at goal kicks and got punished. Up until then Watford never looked like getting back into it, just went to **** after that

The problem with Ozil is you have to sacrifice something to play him.

At the moment it’s our central defensive midfield in front of the back four...said before the game that it was wrong to disrespect Watford like with such an offensive set up. He wasn’t even match fit too! Ffs using the game to give him game time. What a slap in the face for Watford.

Play him out wide and it’s width and protection for the full back

Play him up front in the Bergkamp role and it’s one of the other strikers...maybe this is the position for him away from home in the Europa League.

For the time being...i would much prefer a more all round and energetic player like Willock.
    Last edited by Tony C; 09-16-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Unai Emery again?
    I didn't see the game but listened to it on R5 (when their fúcking feed was working) as I was driving. Quite interesting really...

I spent the entirity of the second half wondering when Watford would score next.
    I have never heard another commentary where it sounded so much like one way traffic.

Pepe was mentioned about 10 minutes from the end of the match. I had assumed he'd been subbed at half time.
    Ozil was commended for having a decent performance for his first match of the season, though they said he should have gone off, instead, when Ceballos was subbed.

The commentators were absolutely slamming Arsenal for their goal kicks.
    Capoue and Doucouré were always being mentioned and it sounded like Deulofeu turned into a Messi/Ronaldo hybrid.

Jeeez

our second half heat map is on the right. Their's on the left
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I didn't see the game but listened to it on R5 (when their fúcking feed was working) as I was driving. Quite interesting really...

I spent the entirity of the second half wondering when Watford would score next.
    I have never heard another commentary where it sounded so much like one way traffic.

Pepe was mentioned about 10 minutes from the end of the match. I had assumed he'd been subbed at half time.
    Ozil was commended for having a decent performance for his first match of the season, though they said he should have gone off, instead, when Ceballos was subbed.

The commentators were absolutely slamming Arsenal for their goal kicks.
    Capoue and Doucouré were always being mentioned and it sounded like Deulofeu turned into a Messi/Ronaldo hybrid.

Jeeez

our second half heat map is on the right. Their's on the left
    Pretty much in complete agreement with that.

Unai Emery again?
    How was the Muse concert.