Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What happened? At halftime I left for the Muse concert and it was 2-0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Unai Emery again?
    I didn't see the game but listened to it on R5 (when their fúcking feed was working) as I was driving. Quite interesting really...

I spent the entirity of the second half wondering when Watford would score next.
    I have never heard another commentary where it sounded so much like one way traffic.

Pepe was mentioned about 10 minutes from the end of the match. I had assumed he'd been subbed at half time.
    Ozil was commended for having a decent performance for his first match of the season, though they said he should have gone off, instead, when Ceballos was subbed.

The commentators were absolutely slamming Arsenal for their goal kicks.
    Capoue and Doucouré were always being mentioned and it sounded like Deulofeu turned into a Messi/Ronaldo hybrid.

Jeeez

our second half heat map is on the right. Their's on the left
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I didn't see the game but listened to it on R5 (when their fúcking feed was working) as I was driving. Quite interesting really...

I spent the entirity of the second half wondering when Watford would score next.
    I have never heard another commentary where it sounded so much like one way traffic.

Pepe was mentioned about 10 minutes from the end of the match. I had assumed he'd been subbed at half time.
    Ozil was commended for having a decent performance for his first match of the season, though they said he should have gone off, instead, when Ceballos was subbed.

The commentators were absolutely slamming Arsenal for their goal kicks.
    Capoue and Doucouré were always being mentioned and it sounded like Deulofeu turned into a Messi/Ronaldo hybrid.

Jeeez

our second half heat map is on the right. Their's on the left
    Pretty much in complete agreement with that.