Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Thank God we got rid of Wenger.

Thank God we got rid of Wenger.

The glory days are back, clearly.

Quite right, the Wenger bit I mean.

Almost all of the appalling performances out there were by players bought by that senile French c*nt.

Still, have faith that the stench around the club brought on by Wenger will eventually wear off

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Quite right, the Wenger bit I mean.

Almost all of the appalling performances out there were by players bought by that senile French c*nt.

Still, have faith that the stench around the club brought on by Wenger will eventually wear off
    You are a deluded fool.

[QUOTE=WES;4246895]Quite right, the Wenger bit I mean.

Still, have faith that the stench around the club brought on by Wenger will eventually wear off [/QUOTE

You cannot blame Wenger for this loss" Wes...You think that Sokratis' natural instinct is to play a ball like that ? And one must assume that Unai signed off on signing Luiz seeing as he managed him previously**?

* it was a loss , no mistake
    ** i could be wrong here

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The glory days are back, clearly.
    I must say, my instincts that he’s not going to be here for the long term, aren’t looking too wide of the mark.
    We desperately need Bellerin, Tierney
    and Holding to provide a much needed boost to that shambles of a defence.
    Today also went some way towards proving that we’ve long since seen the best of bug eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I must say, my instincts that he’s not going to be here for the long term, aren’t looking too wide of the mark.
    We desperately need Bellerin, Tierney
    and Holding to provide a much needed boost to that shambles of a defence.
    Today also went some way towards proving that we’ve long since seen the best of bug eyes.
    Desperately need Bellerin, AMN is woeful, he's just so lazy and has absolutely no positional sense