Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know what's happening about, well, you know

Does anyone know what's happening about, well, you know

a government and that? I mean, have we got one? Does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    a government and that? I mean, have we got one? Does it matter?
    Scotland, as usual, have stuck their oar in, Boris has misled Her Majesty and will have to resign.......or some such nonsense

Well p, I am a firm remainer and would gladly batter the Bullingdon Cúnstain to death

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Scotland, as usual, have stuck their oar in, Boris has misled Her Majesty and will have to resign.......or some such nonsense
    with my wooden leg but even I felt my old english hackles rising when I saw that a bunch of bewigged sweaty socks had declared the prorogation illegal.

While I have your attention, have you or any of your swivel eyed lunatic friends any idea why the Daily Mail, the slavering attack dog of the conservative right, is displaying such ambivalence towards Boris? They really do not seem to like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    with my wooden leg but even I felt my old english hackles rising when I saw that a bunch of bewigged sweaty socks had declared the prorogation illegal.

While I have your attention, have you or any of your swivel eyed lunatic friends any idea why the Daily Mail, the slavering attack dog of the conservative right, is displaying such ambivalence towards Boris? They really do not seem to like him.
    The Mail is now edited by liberal luvvie Geordie Greig (who was once really mean to me on the phone)

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The Mail is now edited by liberal luvvie Geordie Greig (who was once really mean to me on the phone)
    Was he critical of your enormous great schnozzer?

Hang on a minute. Isn't Scotchish law different to those in England and Wales?

What jurisdiction do they have?

The bagpipe-eating, haggis-wearing, deep fried, pissed up loons.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Hang on a minute. Isn't Scotchish law different to those in England and Wales?

What jurisdiction do they have?

The bagpipe-eating, haggis-wearing, deep fried, pissed up loons.
    Fairly sure they have their own Parliament as well

Fairly sure they have their own Parliament as well
    Never mind Wee Jimmy Krankie, we should saw their country off at Hadrian's Wall and let them drift off...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Never mind Wee Jimmy Krankie, we should saw their country off at Hadrian's Wall and let them drift off...
    Was rather disappointed they didn't vote for independence.

Nice cover for Prince Andrew imo