Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I find it odd that all of a sudden I seem to be getting a huge influx of emails that

I find it odd that all of a sudden I seem to be getting a huge influx of emails that

I had did not give GDPR consent too last year when they made a big ****ing deal about it.

How come?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I had did not give GDPR consent too last year when they made a big ****ing deal about it.

How come?
    They may have had to restore a backup. Or someone in marketing keeps their own database which doesn't get updated properly.

Or they were just going through the GDPR motions, and know that the ICO is too busy to chase after everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They may have had to restore a backup. Or someone in marketing keeps their own database which doesn't get updated properly.

Or they were just going through the GDPR motions, and know that the ICO is too busy to chase after everybody.
    It was a massive faff when it happened here. We had to email every client to fill in a form when they wanted to book travel, strangely we no longer do this