Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emily Thornberry was in good form yesterday.

Emily Thornberry was in good form yesterday.

“I’d negotiate a better deal with the EU but would then campaign to remain”.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    “I’d negotiate a better deal with the EU but would then campaign to remain”.
    She was a fúcking shambles on #BBCQT last night.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

As big a shambles as your man the Bullingdon Cúnstain? Even the

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Torygraph called his speech in front of fainting coppers yesterday "pure Alan Partdridge".

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Pretty lively last night, wasn't it? I thought the Conservative MP chap came across best, Thornberry the worst.

If you took the audience reaction as representative, you would begin to think that the Leavers are growing in number and in the degree of their anger. I really, really, really would not want to go into the next election supporting Remain openly or even having a suspicion about me that I wasn't going to honour the referendum.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Torygraph called his speech in front of fainting coppers yesterday "pure Alan Partdridge".
    You can hate him all you want, Herb. A) he's trying to honour the referendum and B) if you'd prefer a Corbyn/McDonnell government you really do need some help.

My assumption/hope is that the Tory rebels will eventually fall in line once they are put in the position of having to choose between Boris and Corbyn et al.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Pretty lively last night, wasn't it? I thought the Conservative MP chap came across best, Thornberry the worst.

If you took the audience reaction as representative, you would begin to think that the Leavers are growing in number and in the degree of their anger. I really, really, really would not want to go into the next election supporting Remain openly or even having a suspicion about me that I wasn't going to honour the referendum.
    Well fair play to the Lib Dems, they have stuck with remain and you here little or no counter comments from within the party... so if you are a remainer then they are the logical choice in England, if you are a leaver TYory or Brexit.... I'm still not sure what Labours position is except a second ref which I think will happen at some stage anyway
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

He's honouring nothing you moose bothering featherwit. If he thought that supporting

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You can hate him all you want, Herb. A) he's trying to honour the referendum and B) if you'd prefer a Corbyn/McDonnell government you really do need some help.

My assumption/hope is that the Tory rebels will eventually fall in line once they are put in the position of having to choose between Boris and Corbyn et al.
    the face raping of orphans in wheelchairs would keep him in power he'd support it.

if you think we can simply fold all of our exporting and importing arrangements without chaotic economic consequences then you are not the shrewd analytical mind you frequently purport to be.

Had no idea Morley was like East Baltimore

‘The game is the game’

A wire reference there...

Re: the guy moaning at Boris

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Had no idea Morley was like East Baltimore

‘The game is the game’

A wire reference there...

Re: the guy moaning at Boris
    I thought it was Omar's catch phrase "S'all in the game yo!"

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    if you think we can simply fold all of our exporting and importing arrangements without chaotic economic consequences then you are not the shrewd analytical mind you frequently purport to be.
    We've had three years to make arrangements for post-EU trading. Any company that has failed to do so will be soundly beaten by those who have.

What is it exactly that we export, anyway?