Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am sure it won't last but

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Has to be soft top socks...no elastic to bite into your legs
    But they feel all floppy and fall-downy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Do you now shop at those s****y West End boutiques with no prices? I don't even dare set foot in such places. I bought socks from TK Max yesterday.
    Nothing wrong with TK Maxx, In fact they have a gold label section in some stores where you might find the odd designer item for a reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There are few greater pleasures in life than the soft caress on the flesh of a brand new pair of socks.
    Well I thought if I would be a millionaire I'd wear brand new socks everyday.

To be honest though its something that could be done quite easilly without being a millionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Nothing wrong with TK Maxx, In fact they have a gold label section in some stores where you might find the odd designer item for a reasonable price.
    I was in Jack Wolfskin looking at T-shirts. Are their £20-£25 T-shirts really better than, say, Gap's efforts at probably half that price? Is one paying just for the logo, which I don't want anyway as I like my T-shirts plain and unbranded.

I've no problem spending money on quality but getting mugged off for the sake of it seems a bit pointless imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was in Jack Wolfskin looking at T-shirts. Are their £20-£25 T-shirts really better than, say, Gap's efforts at probably half that price? Is one paying just for the logo, which I don't want anyway as I like my T-shirts plain and unbranded.

I've no problem spending money on quality but getting mugged off for the sake of it seems a bit pointless imo.
    I quite like gap. They do good jeans and nothing ever costs what it says on the label as they always have some sort of sale on.