Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So are you swivel eyed Brexit chappies just going to pretend nothing happened? Berni,

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    if you would be kind enough to lead the fulminations?

If I may add a little fuel, did you see Diane Abbot while comrade Jeremy was delivering his very excellent evisceration of the scoundrel Boris? She was chewing away like a demented bovine. I think she may now actually be mentally ill.
    They're a throwback bunch, all right, Herb, and it's funny because usually these are my people. But I am disquietened that they would just stand by and let the British Empire, the so-called United Kingdom, fall to bits. Henry Vth is rolling over in his great right now, my friend. It ain't pretty. These sod gatherers want to go back to being painted blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you familiar with the term 'tl;dr', g?

We done a voting. We made a decision. That decision can certainly be changed by a different voting. But we never got the first decision implemented.

That is the act of a dictatorship.
    Not entirely. People say that on my odd foray onto my missus' facebook page to explain to economically-illiterate raver mates why they're being fückwitted.

I assume it either means:

1. Oh, thank you. You're so right. I see the error of my ways now.
    or 2. Please explain further in another essay length post.

I can never be sure which.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    They're a throwback bunch, all right, Herb, and it's funny because usually these are my people. But I am disquietened that they would just stand by and let the British Empire, the so-called United Kingdom, fall to bits. Henry Vth is rolling over in his great right now, my friend. It ain't pretty. These sod gatherers want to go back to being painted blue.
    You're lucky East. As an american your life is very simple. All you are concerned with is a plentiful supply of cheap carbohydrates, weak beer and the continued right to possess a gun. Life here is far more complex and nuanced. We invented cricket you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You're lucky East. As an american your life is very simple. All you are concerned with is a plentiful supply of cheap carbohydrates, weak beer and the continued right to possess a gun. Life here is far more complex and nuanced. We invented cricket you know!
    ----->
    All you are concerned with is a plentiful supply of cheap carbohydrates, weak beer and the continued right to possess a gun.

What you said right there