Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whilst the story is sad the headline made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I had sausage and chips off a van the other day. Proper chavular behaviour.

It was delightful.
    Just sausage? Not battered or a saveloy?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Just sausage? Not battered or a saveloy?
    D'you know, I walked up with the intention of ordering a battered sausage, but the bloke in front of me took delivery of his plain sausage and it looked so good, I couldn't resist it. This proved to be an excellent decision.

D'you know, I walked up with the intention of ordering a battered sausage, but the bloke in front of me took delivery of his plain sausage and it looked so good, I couldn't resist it. This proved to be an excellent decision.
    But...think how much better it would have been battered?

I'm not judging. You're a grown man and can make your own decisions. It just seems like a wasted opportunity to me.

But...think how much better it would have been battered?

I'm not judging. You're a grown man and can make your own decisions. It just seems like a wasted opportunity to me.
    It was all about the purity of the artificial sausage skin. The uniformity of its brownness. The balndness of the texture of the fat-soaked rusk that constituted the filling. It was the perfect budget sausage experience.

It was all about the purity of the artificial sausage skin. The uniformity of its brownness. The balndness of the texture of the fat-soaked rusk that constituted the filling. It was the perfect budget sausage experience.
    I don't deny it was a bangertastic experience. I just think the wise thing would have been to order one battered and one unsheathed. The best of both worlds.

I don't deny it was a bangertastic experience. I just think the wise thing would have been to order one battered and one unsheathed. The best of both worlds.
    Call me some sort of poofter if you will but I have never been terribly fond of sausages. They tend to sit towards the 'disgusting' end of foodstuffs, where also sits the doner kebab.

Every now and then I like a doner.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    where also sits the doner kebab.
    get the fúck out, p...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I had sausage and chips off a van the other day. Proper chavular behaviour.

It was delightful.
    One must embrace the council meal every now and again, sc.
    Keeps one grounded imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Call me some sort of poofter if you will but I have never been terribly fond of sausages. They tend to sit towards the 'disgusting' end of foodstuffs, where also sits the doner kebab.

Every now and then I like a doner.....
    Whereas I believe the sausage to be superior to bacon.

Given the choice, it's sausage every time.

Whereas I believe the sausage to be superior to bacon.

Given the choice, it's sausage every time.
    Ah, but the scent of frying sausage doesn't arouse the olfactories anywhere near as much as frying bacon.

So swings and roundabouts imo