Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see the Chinese have embraced the trans thing now.

I see the Chinese have embraced the trans thing now.

I reckon they can't believe their luck. To think of all the time and money the Russians and East Germans wasted on pumping their athletes full of steroids and all they had to do was just put blokes in really tight pants so you can't see their winkles.

EDWiw-8U8AE48ZA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I reckon they can't believe their luck. To think of all the time and money the Russians and East Germans wasted on pumping their athletes full of steroids and all they had to do was just put blokes in really tight pants so you can't see their winkles.

EDWiw-8U8AE48ZA.jpg
    a bit of tucking going on there, Clive
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    a bit of tucking going on there, Clive
    Probably not much. Do bear in mind the poor chaps are Chinese, so there probably isn't much to tuck.

Looool you should watch the new Chappelle special...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Looool you should watch the new Chappelle special...

Already did. I particularly liked his gag about abortion where he supported women's right to choose just as long as it meant men didn't have to pay child support. "If y'all can kill 'em, we can sure as hell abandon 'em."

EDWiw-8U8AE48ZA.jpg
    There's a gag here - it involves the chap/chapette on the right having the last name Wang

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    There's a gag here - it involves the chap/chapette on the right having the last name Wang
    Names:

Wei Kari Nuh Wang - that would work

Fu might pass for a biological original
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

EDWiw-8U8AE48ZA.jpg

Fúck it, someone had to do it
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'