Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I don't think I've ever been this depressed at the start of a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm a fan too - would rather have kept him at least til January. Don't know how much these transfers are about trimming wages, but least it guarantees more time for Nelson and hopefully Saka in the CC and Europa
    Someone told me that they are paying all his wages. So ten million saved right there. We can buy another Guendouzi with that and get change.

First half of last season he created a lot - also created a lot of goals/chances in Germany
    Pity he didn't do it in 2nd half of last season and yesterday. I'll cut him a bit of slack as his 1st game of the season

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Pity he didn't do it in 2nd half of last season and yesterday. I'll cut him a bit of slack as his 1st game of the season
    Oh yeah - no denying he went downhill, quite odd though

This sort of nonsense reminds me of Jorge belittling the most successful manager in British football because he didn't have a "philosophy"
    But I know that you know that an identity is important And chucking jorge into the issue is a cheap trick and entirely beneath you.

I think he sometimes waits just a second too long and the other players end up ahead or it goes behind allowing the opposition to break in a frieghtning manner.

As I said at end of last season, if Kolasanic could cross we would have comfortably been top 4 and again yesterday, his final ball was poor. If there's a player that just needs to practice something again and again, it's his crossing
    I was extremely disappoint in his role as Peacemaker when the handbags started...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I was extremely disappoint in his role as Peacemaker when the handbags started...
    he probably can't get any joy out of it. I did like when Sokratis decided to just become a rhino for a few moments.

though when it kicked off it all seemed a bit half arsed.