Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Old Trafford test match

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nice - was just looking at the forecast. Annoying as I have the office to myself on Friday so was hoping to just shut the door and turn the radio on
    Do you know what the forecast is for Nottingham on Thursday ebening?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I would certainly support trying to mould a young batsman into test cricket over trying to shoehorn a 30 year-old journeyman county pro who can't play short bowling into the slot or trying to turn a white-ball batsman into a red-ball one.
    Amen, b, amen

Amen, b, amen
    So would, say, as 20 year-old with a FCC average of 32 be a possible candidate for consideration?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    So would, say, as 20 year-old with a FCC average of 32 be a possible candidate for consideration?
    Almost anyone would be. And lest we forget, Marcus Trescothick was picked to open for England when his FCC average wasn't much better than that. He did OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Do you know what the forecast is for Nottingham on Thursday ebening?
    Cloud but no rain from the looks of it. Should be a good game. That Morgan innings was incredible - well the whole thing is. Shame we couldn't finish it in a 100 balls

Cloud but no rain from the looks of it. Should be a good game. That Morgan innings was incredible - well the whole thing is. Shame we couldn't finish it in a 100 balls
    Bad day to be a bowler.