Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has this Pepe chap ever hit the target?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Odd? It was lunacy
    I'd rather have had Martinelli on.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    He had a good game on the ball, not great but good. Off the ball however he was absolutely shocking. Quite how he didn't get a yellow until late in the game I don't know, many refs would have had him off. He's just so slow and such a bad tackler that playing him in the middle against good teams is just asking for trouble.

And as you say, he's an idiot, there is no other explanation for that tackle.
    I thought he was gonna get sent off when he got booked as I assumed he already had one.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Has Mykhitaryan ever moved faster than a traffic cone? finally, what sort of **** leaves Ceballos on the bench for 60 mins?
    ISTR it took both Henry and Dennis a few games before they scored for The Arsenal.

And perhaps the Mkhi substitution was giving him an opportunity to say 'goodbye' - although I wasn't there so couldn't comment on his actions at the end. He'll not be missed btw.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I thought he was gonna get sent off when he got booked as I assumed he already had one.
    #metoo

he's a leeeetel beeet of a cretin
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Has Mykhitaryan ever moved faster than a traffic cone? finally, what sort of **** leaves Ceballos on the bench for 60 mins?
    Seb iOS had a poor game against Liverpool.

Hopefully Pepys will get going properly soon but at the moment he looks like one of those annoyingly skilful players that doesn't move the ball on fast/well enough and loses it. Like a £72m Iwobi. I think he did get the assist for AL's goal tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    #metoo

he's a leeeetel beeet of a cretin
    Like Mustafi. I wonder what they might have in common?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Seb iOS had a poor game against Liverpool.

Hopefully Pepys will get going properly soon but at the moment he looks like one of those annoyingly skilful players that doesn't move the ball on fast/well enough and loses it. Like a £72m Iwobi. I think he did get the assist for AL's goal tbf.
    Nothing I have seen thus far is convincing me that Peep is anything other than overpriced dogshít.

Mind you, I've only watched about 15 minutes of our games this season. And he wasn't playing in one of them. But still. Dogshít.

Emery out.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nothing I have seen thus far is convincing me that Peep is anything other than overpriced dogshít.

Mind you, I've only watched about 15 minutes of our games this season. And he wasn't playing in one of them. But still. Dogshít.

Emery out.
    He has a 'trademark' free kick routine Not sure we've ever had one of those.