Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this Pepe chap ever hit the target?

Has this Pepe chap ever hit the target?

Has Mykhitaryan ever moved faster than a traffic cone? finally, what sort of **** leaves Ceballos on the bench for 60 mins?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Has Mykhitaryan ever moved faster than a traffic cone? finally, what sort of **** leaves Ceballos on the bench for 60 mins?
    Pepe was likely tired at the end and would have been subbed if Unai hadn't botched the previous substitution

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Pepe was likely tired at the end and would have been subbed if Unai hadn't botched the previous substitution
    He’s got some lovely touches. He still looks quite raw though. Which is a little disappointing given what he cost.

Well seeing as he had a shot saved in the first half, and also had at least 1 saved last week , then yes, he has hit the target
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Does supporting Arsenal always bring this much joy to your life?

Gwendoozi was outstanding, what a talented young player we have there. We looked the better team, I thought, can't wait until we have our starting fullbacks in the team, not to mention Holding back. It's early but top four looks very promising.

Lots of tactical options, lots of team selection options, be interesting to see what Unai does. Great fun supporting Arsenal right now.

Fairly sure he forced 2 excellent saves from Lloris, he's going to be some player, just needs a goal.

Mhiki is awful and hopefully we **** him off to Roma today.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Does supporting Arsenal always bring this much joy to your life?

Gwendoozi was outstanding, what a talented young player we have there. We looked the better team, I thought, can't wait until we have our starting fullbacks in the team, not to mention Holding back. It's early but top four looks very promising.

Lots of tactical options, lots of team selection options, be interesting to see what Unai does. Great fun supporting Arsenal right now.
    I have to say, that I'm a lot more hopeful than I have been for a while. As you say Gwen was fantastic and get a proper defence and we'll be right up there.

Xhaka is an idiot, which is a shame as other than that stupid foul, I thought he had a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Mhiki is awful and hopefully we **** him off to Roma today.
    Apparently he’s in Rome right now Hopefully that’ll give Nelson and Saka a genuine opportunity this season. Bit odd that he came on yesterday at all.

Apparently he’s in Rome right now Hopefully that’ll give Nelson and Saka a genuine opportunity this season. Bit odd that he came on yesterday at all.
    Odd? It was lunacy

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I have to say, that I'm a lot more hopeful than I have been for a while. As you say Gwen was fantastic and get a proper defence and we'll be right up there.

Xhaka is an idiot, which is a shame as other than that stupid foul, I thought he had a good game.
    He had a good game on the ball, not great but good. Off the ball however he was absolutely shocking. Quite how he didn't get a yellow until late in the game I don't know, many refs would have had him off. He's just so slow and such a bad tackler that playing him in the middle against good teams is just asking for trouble.

And as you say, he's an idiot, there is no other explanation for that tackle.