Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Emery is actually horse****e. He really is.

Emery is actually horse****e. He really is.

His insistence on playing three defensive minded midfielders all the time proper irritates me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    His insistence on playing three defensive minded midfielders all the time proper irritates me.
    It was like playing 3 totally separate lines that had not met one another before ...he also was unaware Lacca was hurt and wasted a substitution leading to the shiťcűnt Mikha being on field . Gwen played fantastic second half ...and well done Martin Atkinson for not falling for Kanes dive at end

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    It was like playing 3 totally separate lines that had not met one another before ...he also was unaware Lacca was hurt and wasted a substitution leading to the shiťcűnt Mikha being on field . Gwen played fantastic second half ...and well done Martin Atkinson for not falling for Kanes dive at end
    Apart from not booking the cheating shít****, gets away with it cos he's English innit.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Apart from not booking the cheating shít****, gets away with it cos he's English innit.
    True...but just so relieved it wasnt given as a pelanty after our impressive 2nd half .

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    True...but just so relieved it wasnt given as a pelanty after our impressive 2nd half .
    I know! What a little fvcking rat shlt cheater.