Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh boy, I've reached a new financial nadir.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Mine was just under £400.....still think that's too much

Got to go on a Motorway awareness course
    Have you been a naughty/unlucky boy
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Have you been a naughty/unlucky boy
    Unlucky, 71mph on M42 when they'd apparently set the f'ing "Smart" motorway to 60. I'm pretty f'd off about it

Got to go on a Motorway awareness course
    Undertaking? Tail-gating?

Reversing back to the slip road?

Pat Vegas "my tax was only £20 so I for a laugh set up a direct debit. £1.75 to the DVLA every month "

Are you driving a moped?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Unlucky, 71mph on M42 when they'd apparently set the f'ing "Smart" motorway to 60. I'm pretty f'd off about it
    That is a rip off I got offered one of those courses about 5 years ago for doing 86mph on the motorway but I took the 3 points instead. That option isn't for everyone I guess, I did have a clean licence at the time tbh.

That is a rip off I got offered one of those courses about 5 years ago for doing 86mph on the motorway but I took the 3 points instead. That option isn't for everyone I guess, I did have a clean licence at the time tbh.
    What can you get away with on a motorway normally? And is it ok to put on a bit of a spurt just to finish an overtake?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Pat Vegas "my tax was only £20 so I for a laugh set up a direct debit. £1.75 to the DVLA every month "

Are you driving a moped?
    I have a big diesel. so I am confused by these rules. My tax is very cheap cause my emmissions are low. However If I drive into Central London Khan will ULEZ my ass.

Mixed messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What can you get away with on a motorway normally? And is it ok to put on a bit of a spurt just to finish an overtake?
    I think the old 10% leeway maybe a bit of a myth, I'd guess if they wanted to nick you at anything over 70 they could.

As for the spurt bit definitely not imo. Unless your getting out the way of a police car I suppose.

I think the old 10% leeway maybe a bit of a myth, I'd guess if they wanted to nick you at anything over 70 they could.

As for the spurt bit definitely not imo. Unless your getting out the way of a police car I suppose.

This will add much time to my sorties to the north.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have a big diesel. so I am confused by these rules. My tax is very cheap cause my emmissions are low. However If I drive into Central London Khan will ULEZ my ass.

Mixed messages.
    Same here. I'm paying about £30 a year in road tax. No doubt they'll hike it for diesels at some point, but at the moment, it's pretty sweet.

As to ULEZ, I can't remember the last time I was stupid enough to drive into central London anyway.