Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You know those over elaborate coppers with machine guns you see at train stations

You know those over elaborate coppers with machine guns you see at train stations

do they get involved in petty crime if it is taking place next to them. Say I shop lifted from WH Smith a sub par sandwich will they wrestle me to the floor?

If so I have some questions.
    Would they put their machine gun down. Would they point it at me?

other questions include.
    Why do they wear baseball caps? I would assume to keep the sun out of their eyes when required but what if there is a sniper from above?

in general I do not like their presence on my commute into London.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    do they get involved in petty crime if it is taking place next to them. Say I shop lifted from WH Smith a sub par sandwich will they wrestle me to the floor?

If so I have some questions.
    Would they put their machine gun down. Would they point it at me?

other questions include.
    Why do they wear baseball caps? I would assume to keep the sun out of their eyes when required but what if there is a sniper from above?

in general I do not like their presence on my commute into London.
    Be careful Pat, a stolen sub par sandwich can to to a submachine gun assault.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Not for that. If you took a decent sandwich they might blow your head off though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not for that. If you took a decent sandwich they might blow your head off though.
    What if it's from Upper Crust?
    I walk past it everyday and think that's overpriced.
    The display sandwiches look quite nice actually. Which leads me to a pet peeve that many establishments are guilty of.
    Let's put all the filling on the edge of the roll so when you eat it all falls out to give the illusion it's full of filling

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Be careful Pat, a stolen sub par sandwich can to to a submachine gun assault.
    If you were to steal it I would think it's only right to also steal the bottle of drink and crisps that go with it.