Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see that a perfectly legal parliamentary procedure

I see that a perfectly legal parliamentary procedure

is being represented as a 'coup' by the screeching twitterati.

wd boris. Who knew he had the balls for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

bollócks to that, sc.

there are more important issues afoot https://twitter.com/LabourDefra/stat...06338362957825
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    bollócks to that, sc.

there are more important issues afoot https://twitter.com/LabourDefra/stat...06338362957825
    I'm all in favour of ending this cruel and barbarous treatment of lobsters, i. Comrade Jeremy definitely has my vote now

I would suggest an October election is now very likely....probably lose the No deal vote next week, so call an election, hope to get a bigger majority and then put pressure on the EU to change the backstop poswition..the EU won't change anything if no deal is voted down in parliament imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I would suggest an October election is now very likely....probably lose the No deal vote next week, so call an election, hope to get a bigger majority and then put pressure on the EU to change the backstop poswition..the EU won't change anything if no deal is voted down in parliament imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

That's why I voted for the beautiful, blond bástard.

Remainer twitter is fúcking carnage, right now.

Well done Boris, but as with the referendum there is one man who who made it possible. Five months ago Brexit looked dead and buried. Many staunch Brexiteers including Boris and JRM voted for May's dreadful deal at the third time of asking, because they genuinely believed that the alternative would be that the Brexit dream would die. May was so desperate she flirted with Grandpa Semtex and his team for weeks, and lould probably have agreed to anything he wanted to cobble something together which could vaguely be called leaving.

One man rolled his sleeves up and changed the political narrative within three months.

Like him or loathe him, Farage is a giant of modern British politics.
    Last edited by Yesterday Once More; 08-28-2019 at 10:36 AM.

Similar to the outrage by some on here at the breakdown in our democracy that reversing Brexit would represent?

Always good not to have a position. The rank hypocrisy on both sides is the most amusing part of it all.

I am beginning to think that Boris and The Donald are twins separated at birth. There is no such thing as coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Similar to the outrage by some on here at the breakdown in our democracy that reversing Brexit would represent?

Always good not to have a position. The rank hypocrisy on both sides is the most amusing part of it all.

I am beginning to think that Boris and The Donald are twins separated at birth. There is no such thing as coincidence.
    Listening to that vile little **** Bercow howl 'constitutional outrage' when he has spent a year playing fast and loose with the constitution and destroying the impartiality and credibility of his office is particularly pleasing. If there's one anti-Brexit figure I would unironically enjoy seeing strung up from a lamppost, it's that dwarven cuckold.

Quote Originally Posted by burney View Post
    listening to that vile little **** bercow howl 'constitutional outrage' when he has spent a year playing fast and loose with the constitution and destroying the impartiality and credibility of his office is particularly pleasing. If there's one anti-brexit figure i would unironically enjoy seeing strung up from a lamppost, it's that dwarven cuckold.
    qed.......