Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloody Extinsion Rebellion going to balls up Manchester for 4 days from Friday

Bloody Extinction Rebellion going to balls up Manchester for 4 days from Friday

one assumes the old bill will stand by and watch the great unwashed making a nuisance of themselves
    Last edited by PSRB; 08-27-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    one assumes the old bill will stand by and watch the great unwashed making a nuisance of themselves
    Haven't you just finished with the pooftahs?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Haven't you just finished with the pooftahs?
    I'll let them off as was over a weekend, and frankly why would you drive into a city centre at a weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'll let them off as was over a weekend, and frankly why would you drive into a city centre at a weekend?
    Could be worse, I suppose. At least you don't have the Notting Hill Carnival. Say what you like about the pooves, but they generally aren't all that stabby.

Could be worse, I suppose. At least you don't have the Notting Hill Carnival. Say what you like about the pooves, but they generally aren't all that stabby.
    Well, not with sharp implements.......

Here’s what I don’t get....

If we’re doomed and the world will end in 10 years like MANY OF THEM have claimed than what’s the point...of literally everything.

Couple of reports I quite liked - the Amazon forest fires are nothing new and were far worse 10 years ago and the crew of the boat taking retard girl to her conference will FLY back to home when they’re done and then FLY back to take her back

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Here’s what I don’t get....

If we’re doomed and the world will end in 10 years like MANY OF THEM have claimed than what’s the point...of literally everything.

Couple of reports I quite liked - the Amazon forest fires are nothing new and were far worse 10 years ago and the crew of the boat taking retard girl to her conference will FLY back to home when they’re done and then FLY back to take her back
    That's the question they never answer, t. The other one is that the US, China and India are by a vast distance the biggest polluters/carbon botherers/emitters on earth and the whole of the UK could go mega-green tomorrow and it would make virtually no difference to the global picture. Given which, why are they bothering us?

The US military emits more carbon than double the cars in the USA. Putting that thing back in its box would make a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The US military emits more carbon than double the cars in the USA. Putting that thing back in its box would make a huge difference.
    Hmmm. The US military has effectively been the best bulwark against global (or at least broader regional) conflicts over the last 75 years. Wars are terrible for the old carbon, so in the wider sense, I suspect the US military has had a net positive effect.

Hmmm. The US military has effectively been the best bulwark against global (or at least broader regional) conflicts over the last 75 years. Wars are terrible for the old carbon, so in the wider sense, I suspect the US military has had a net positive effect.
    We could argue that for the next 75 days.