Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ffs

Ffs

can someone put 50p in the meter?

this place is sloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww today.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I think the hamsters have been fed now. wd the hamster feeder.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    can someone put 50p in the meter?

this place is sloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww today.
    A few of us are on hols,IUFG. With you in spirit mind 👍

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    A few of us are on hols,IUFG. With you in spirit mind 👍
    Where are you sojourning, 7? Is it stinking hot?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Where are you sojourning, 7? Is it stinking hot?
    33 today. A tad too hot but there’s always a parasol, a cooling beverage and a copy of Lustrum to hand.
    Thought I’d try out Montenegro. Some splendid scenery to be enjoyed but, as anticipated, the place is running alive with Bolsheviks and all manner of Slavs. You can barely draw a smile from them, such is their demeanour, no doubt borne through years of communism.
    Fancied crossing the border for a day trip to Mostar but the few roads there are seem constantly choked with traffic, rendering everything to a crawl.
    I think they’re waiting to be welcomed by Tusk with open arms before plundering the EU coffers for an expansive capital investment programme.
    On the plus side, Kotor is a genuinely beautiful bay, complete with old town and the wealthy enclave of St Stephan is worth a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    33 today. A tad too hot but there’s always a parasol, a cooling beverage and a copy of Lustrum to hand.
    Thought I’d try out Montenegro. Some splendid scenery to be enjoyed but, as anticipated, the place is running alive with Bolsheviks and all manner of Slavs. You can barely draw a smile from them, such is their demeanour, no doubt borne through years of communism.
    Fancied crossing the border for a day trip to Mostar but the few roads there are seem constantly choked with traffic, rendering everything to a crawl.
    I think they’re waiting to be welcomed by Tusk with open arms before plundering the EU coffers for an expansive capital investment programme.
    On the plus side, Kotor is a genuinely beautiful bay, complete with old town and the wealthy enclave of St Stephan is worth a visit.
    Nice. Awash with German tourists, is it? Russians, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nice. Awash with German tourists, is it? Russians, perhaps?
    Not so many Germans. I’ve heard they’re more prevalent in Croatia. Here, it’s mostly Russians. Judging by their numbers, they’re perhaps not as skint as we’re led to believe.