Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Normally, one takes a dim view of the Swiss. Yesterday, however, I met one whose name

Normally, one takes a dim view of the Swiss. Yesterday, however, I met one whose name

is Roger Kunz.

I made sure to get his business card, which will now occupy the same pantheon currently graced by such august names as Fanny Pounder and Bent Willy Hansen.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    is Roger Kunz.

I made sure to get his business card, which will now occupy the same pantheon currently graced by such august names as Fanny Pounder and Bent Willy Hansen.
    And presumably, with the Swiss being basically krauts, they place a "t" sound before a "z" so his name in pronounced Coonts?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And presumably, with the Swiss being basically krauts, they place a "t" sound before a "z" so his name in pronounced Coonts?
    Basically, his name sounds like a Yorkshireman describing how one performs the act of love.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Whatever the Swiss speak, it is very much not German - almost impossible to understand. I know native German speakers who have to hold meetings with "German"-speaking Swiss colleagues in English because it is easier

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Whatever the Swiss speak, it is very much not German - almost impossible to understand. I know native German speakers who have to hold meetings with "German"-speaking Swiss colleagues in English because it is easier
    Pfff. Bit rich coming from a Bavarian imo.

is Roger Kunz.

Watches. Cuckoo clocks. Toblerone.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Pfff. Bit rich coming from a Bavarian imo.
    Can't understand those ****ers either tbf

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Watches. Cuckoo clocks. Toblerone.
    Toblerone is inedible due to being shaped like an anti-tank obstacle. It's basically a cleft palate waiting to happen.

Toblerone is inedible due to being shaped like an anti-tank obstacle. It's basically a cleft palate waiting to happen.
    Perhaps you're supposed to eat it with a knife and fork.

Like Wenger does with an apple.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

They were at it again

Wanted me to fly over so I could go to the Young Boys game in Berne with them.