Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hang on, Jagielka now plays for Sheffield Utd?

Hang on, Jagielka now plays for Sheffield Utd?

Sloppy seconds from Usain Bolt

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I was confused by this:

Th25-year-old Holly Young, who dated sprint star Usain Bolt for a year in 2017 and recently boasted about a £10,000 boob job.

The source said: “It looks like a permanent split.
    I should have thought a permanent split is the least you'd expect for £10,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Also, 40 caps? How did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was confused by this:

I should have thought a permanent split is the least you'd expect for £10,000.
    it's almost as fine as a non sequitur you'd find on here.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it's almost as fine as a non sequitur you'd find on here.
    It did make me chuckle. But seriously, condolences to the psrb family at this slightly awks time.

It did make me chuckle. But seriously, condolences to the psrb family at this slightly awks time.
    They say divorce is character building.

For me, it built away the large part of £175k equity in a house
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They say divorce is character building.

For me, it built away the large part of £175k equity in a house
    I just found the whole thing exhausting. With hindsight I'm not really sure how I managed it. I'm naturally much too lazy to put myself through that sort of thing.

I just found the whole thing exhausting. With hindsight I'm not really sure how I managed it. I'm naturally much too lazy to put myself through that sort of thing.
    it certainly is soul-destroying to be sat across the table, during a collaborative divorce, to agree that you'll take a tiny percentage of the equity because the ex-wife couldn't afford to fully buy me out. She used the old "but it's the kid's home" angle as leverage.

still, got me away from her

Known for quite some time. Amazing quite how much of the story is complete *******s, mind