Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Smith out - wd Jofra

Smith out - wd Jofra

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not sure why he was allowed to go out and bat again, tbh. Was apparently vomiting the day after the Test. He's obviously not in great shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Not sure why he was allowed to go out and bat again, tbh. Was apparently vomiting the day after the Test. He's obviously not in great shape.
    Yeah - I imagine the doctor (and Langer) will have some questions to answer. Clearly wasn't fit to bat

Yeah - I imagine the doctor (and Langer) will have some questions to answer. Clearly wasn't fit to bat
    I think there should really be an independent Match Doctor that makes decisions on such things.

Excellent. I presume Labuschagne is his replacement? He's shít - only averaging 65 this season
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Excellent. I presume Labuschagne is his replacement? He's shít - only averaging 65 this season
    He's South African. But I thought it was only England who picked foreigners?

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    In the second division of the Championship

In the second division of the Championship
    Pfft. He'll still score a ton in each innings. At least.

He's South African. But I thought it was only England who picked foreigners?
    We're allowed to pick players from the colonies

I think there should really be an independent Match Doctor that makes decisions on such things.
    Why? Because team doctors cannot be trusted to put the best interests of their patients/players first?

Doctors really are ****s, are they not, r?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”